Sunday, November 4, 2007

Haley Ray- a Recluse?

As I told you all earlier today, I have been boring this weekend and have watched quite a few movies. In fact, an obscene amount of movies. Here, I will detail them all for you:

Cinderella
Polar Express
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Return of the Pink Panther
Miracle on 34th Street
Polar Express
(again)
Snow White
Hercules
Eragon
Closer
Braveheart
Scent of a Woman

I think that number of movies in the span of ohhh, 72 hours is INSANE. I just kinda needed a veg out break. And it was glorious. Molly and I even made a paper chain to countdown the days until Christmas. Can you believe it is only 51 days away? I think that is so weird. I have never been in the Christmas mood like this before. I. CAN'T. WAIT. I think I am just feeling the heat and the near-death experiences and am actually getting prepared to go home. Not that long dear friends and family. Only 38 days away. 38? That is right, isn't it? Ahh, blast I never was good at math. Anyways, I'll see you soon loves. Hopefully I'll get a life before then too.

Love,
H

No comments: