Sunday, November 25, 2007

Things I Know...

  • that I can't wait to have orange juice
  • that Ghana was an amazing experience
  • that I appreciate high-speed wireless internet a whole lot more now
  • that having a washer and dryer is a luxury
  • that staph sucks
  • that I will get to see my family in two days
  • that I am so excited about Christmas it's not even funny
  • that I leave Ghana in less than 24 hours
  • that I'm glad I'm finally feeling better now
  • that I will miss the friends I have made here so much
  • that I will never go back to Wa in my life
  • that $2,000 dollars is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for shoes. It can support you in Ghana for four months
  • that keeping this blog has helped organize my thoughts and memories
  • that I still love Sudoku as much as ever
  • that I have a lot of music to listen to as soon as I get home
  • that I have a list of foods that I want to eat ASAP
  • that this flight is going to be a beeyotch
  • that I have bought RIDICULOUS amounts of gifts. Mostly small things, but for soooooo many people
  • that Facebook is the biggest procrastination tool of all time
  • that I wish I were a better correspondent
  • that I still want to go to Cote d'Ivoire
  • that I'm not sure what else to type
  • that I will miss all the fresh fruit for soo cheap
  • that sachet water is the BEST
  • that I love you all

Love,
Haley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.