Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Thought I Felt Like Posting...

I got all set to post, but now that I'm here I really just want to take a nap. So I'm going to. I love you all and will take many pretty pictures (and Lissa, you may choose the one you would like as your gift). I will write all about Kumasi and Mole National Park when I get back on Monday night. I hope that I get to see monkeys for you Abs!! Anyways, naptime, then dinner, then going out to celebrate Cobi's birthday that was Monday!! Write me pretty letters/postcards/poems/emails/facebook messages for me to read since I get bored here in Africa sometimes. Remember: any news is good news!


Mucho amor,
Haley


PS. I got my first sunburn today while wandering downtown Accra with Cobi. It sucks. Just thought you should know.

No comments: