Friday, September 21, 2007

Just a Few Short Bits...

1. I love Ghana.
2. You should comment people! I don't write this blog to read my own words. I write it to engage with all of my readers about this experience. I really do appreciate your thoughts/reactions.
3. I miss you all.
4. Ankle-biters are the most evil bugs that exist. I still have horribly itchy welps all over my body that I think are going to leave scars.
5. The sunsets and sunrises are the most incredible sights I could imagine here.
6. I paid a deposit on a custom-made drum today. Oh yeah, I am pumped.
7. This is so short and streamlined because I still feel bad about the looooong post from Mole.
8. I love my iPod.
9. I am actually going to miss all the spicy food that I consume here.
10. Water satchels are a great invention.

That's all for today folks!!
Love,
H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok. Actually this is a response to Thursday's post on piercing. It's a really good idea to keep your pain and suffering to a minimum. That said, why inflict more pain to do it again?? No offense to the cartilage pierced readers out there but, I don't get it. Anyway, it's your ear.

Love, Mom

PS I love reading your blog. It makes my day!

Lissa said...

Haley dahling, I LOVED your loooong post from Mole! And I'm minorly insulted that you think that we, your readers, can't take any more long posts.... :) not really. but i want details! so don't streamline if you don't have to!

p.s. 80s was last night, and we missed seeing you and rachel all dressed up together... oh, but you have to meet this freshman lola - she totally reminds me of you... : )

Anonymous said...

OK A few short thoughts from home:
1. We miss you!
2. Mold gone? GOOD!
3. We miss you alot!
4. Elephants! Very cool!
5. How the heck are you going to get a chair back?
6. We miss you!
7. Why Ghana? Phrase most heard when discussing you!
8. Don't bring home any ankle-biters!
9. Tell us more about Diana
10. Be careful!
11. Can't wait to see pics!
12. We love you!

Love Ya!
Trace

Anonymous said...

Hey Haley hows it going in Ghana thats cool ur taken drum lessons see ya at Christmas

Luv Ya Abby

Meg! said...

hey hey another koc abroad...

i want to see PICTURES.
and i want to know how you are going to get your drum home to JONES.

PS. did you have stuff in storage? I had to plead clay to be nice to the people abroad and take care of our stuff- supposedly if it didnt have a label- it was just given to whomever at jones wanted it... hope your stuff was safe!!

is that good for a comment?